Ecchi-RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ecchi-RO

[Guide] How to install Ecchi-RO

xXDarkDevineXx
    xXDarkDevineXx

Male
    Number of posts : 76
    Laune : Always Happy and friendly :D
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Blatt der Person
    Breed: Naruto Character

[Guide] How to install Ecchi-RO Empty [Guide] How to install Ecchi-RO

Post  xXDarkDevineXx Sat 31 Jan 2009 - 5:05

Since there are many people again that have problem with installing the Ecchi-RO client,
    here is a little explanation

1.: What do we need?
    Ecchi-RO runs stable with kRO (Korean Ragnarok Online), which is one of the original Ragnarok Online Servers. You need the kRO Client Files to play Ecchi-RO.
    You also need the Patcher for Ecchi-RO. You can find a Default Patcher and a Naked Patcher. The Patcher will insert the Ecchi-RO Files into the kRO Client which allow you to play.

2.: Where do I get this?
    We have all downloads that you need at http://ecchi-ro.net/?Page=Download.
    First download the kRO Client (Ragnarok Setup), then download the desired Ecchi-RO Patcher.

3.: What do I do with them?
    First install the kRO (Ragnarok Setup).
    The best patch to choose is C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO, which is mostly the default path for it.
    After it is installed, install the Ecchi-RO Patchclient in EXACTLY THE SAME FOLDER.
    Sometimes it happens that the path of the Ecchi-RO Patchclient changes again after you chose it, be 100% sure that it is THE RIGHT PATH

4.: And then?
    Start the Ecchi-RO Patcher, complete the latest patches and you can start the game.
    Of course you need an account to play, you can sign up at http://ecchi-ro.net/?Page=Register

Frequently Asked Questions:

A.: Don't I need Sakray to play Ragnarok?
    B.: No, you don't need it. Ecchi-RO only uses official and bugless features, sakray is a testserver for new things that are not really implemented yet

A.: I have problems with connecting to the server
    B.: Check your RO folder, if there is a "data" folder or a "DATA.INI" in it, delete it

A.: I still can't connect
    B.: Check your Firewall Settings, there are 3 ports needed to open for Ragnarok Online

A.: I get a Virus Alert for "Create.exe"
    B.: The "Create.exe" belongs to an old Ecchi-RO patcher, it isn't a Virus, but delete it anyways, it's useless from now on

A.: My Patcher doesn't work
    B.: You chose the wrong installation path, check the installation path at the setup of the Patchclients EXACTLY, even AFTER BROWING AND SELECING A FOLDER

A.: I have problems with patching (It doesn't patch/The patches fail/My data crashes)
    B.: Delete all .inf (NOT .ini) Files in your RO folder

A.: You guys suck at explaining, it doesn't work
    B.: You suck at reading and understanding, it has to work

A.: I don't understand it, I can't install/patch/start Ecchi-RO
    B.: For deeper problems, just add me to MSN (xxdarkdevinexx@hotmail.de) or ICQ (401741386) and I will explain you further steps

Thanks for reading,
    Regards,
    ~Dark

Last edited by xXDarkDevineXx on Sat 28 Feb 2009 - 19:40; edited 1 time in total
    xXDarkDevineXx
    xXDarkDevineXx

Male
    Number of posts : 76
    Laune : Always Happy and friendly :D
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Blatt der Person
    Breed: Naruto Character

[Guide] How to install Ecchi-RO Empty Re: [Guide] How to install Ecchi-RO

Post  xXDarkDevineXx Fri 13 Feb 2009 - 22:20

New Frequently Asked Questions:

A.: I get a "AIL_quick_load_and_play" or a "Failed to connect to server" Error
    B.: You probably installed the Patcher and the kRO in different folders or didn't notice that the installation path was wrong

A.: I use Vista
    B.: Get Windows XP and burn Vista or just try Rightclick on Ecchi-RO-D-Patcher.exe/Ecchi-RO-N-Patcher.exe -> Properties -> Compatiblity -> Set to "Windows XP" -> Apply & Close

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 3:00